9 May 2014

Smoothie-licious

Hi everyone :)

As promised here are some more very very delicious smoothie recipes that I have tried myself and deemed tasty.
I hope you like them and can maybe enjoy them as much as I do. I have at least one a day at the moment because I like experimenting with them so much but also because I have a bit of a sweet tooth and smoothies are my sweets right now.


Maybe I should think of names for them as well. Just so it is easier to tell them apart. Let me tell you they all are absolutely dumb. Literally the first thing that came to mind so don't judge.... :P
Obviously you will have to cut all the ingredients up just a bit because although I do have a great blender I don't think it could handle a whole apple :D


Green Monster
1 green apple
1 peach
1 kiwi
50 ml passion fruit juice
(for slightly sweeter version add 1 tsp of maple syrup)


Purple Delight
1 handful of blueberries
1 peach
4 tbsp yogurt
1/2 banana
50 ml blackcurrant juice


Kiwi-Berry
6 strawberries (fairly large)
1 handful of blueberries
50 ml blackcurrant juice
1 peach
1 kiwi


They all make for around a glass of smoothie, depending on your glass size really.
Enjoy!

x
J.







No comments:

Post a Comment