23 August 2013

Food Friday - Vapiano

Hi :)

It is Friday, Friday, Friday.... Oi who is singing Rebecca Black there? Not me surely :)

I had almost forgotten that I went to this nice restaurant called Vapiano until I walked past it today and couldn't resist having one of their amazing Tiramisus. Yeah that dessert again :D
There was no way I could just walk by and forget about this deliciousness even though I had just had breakfast.
It is never to early to have Tiramisu!

However a couple of weeks back I had been there with a friend for a nice evening out. We didn't really know what to do but seeing that we were both hungry we thought grabbing a bite to eat would be the thing to do.
We didn't feel like a big meal and since they serve really delicious salads at Vapiano it was the perfect place to go to. Vapiano is an italian style restaurant chain that you can find in all sorts of different countries for example: France, England, Finland, Mexico and many others.

Entering you are given like a little credit card and wander off to go and get your food. They sort of book it on your card alongside with your drinks and everything else you are getting.  

Although there is no waiters that come to your table to take your order Vapiano still has menus for you to look at. You don't really need them though as they have everything written above the serving counter along with the specials they have on certain days.

I settled for a rucola salad with tomatoes, parmesan and some of their tasteful bread while my friend chose the Insalata Cesare with croutons which I was really jealous of. 





Not only do you get to chose what kind of salad you want but also what sort of dressing. They have several different ones so I'm sure everyone should be able to find one he likes. I was so confused by having to make a dressing decision that I actually have no idea what I ended up choosing :D But since it was a delicious meal it couldn't have been the wrong choice. 


Also the drinks they make are quite something. They make really good non alcoholic cocktails which is convenient since I don't drink.

And of course their Tiramisu was something I had to try and did :)


It didn't only look good I can tell you that much and it was exactly the way I like Tiramisu. I loved it although it was quite rich.



We did have a lovely evening at Vapiano and it is a very good place to eat at. What makes it even better is that you can find their restaurants all over the world. So if you ever get stuck somewhere and have no idea where you can go for a good meal why don't check if there is a Vapiano around?

They have all their restaurants up on their homepage as well as their menu.
I can really recommend a visit :)

x
J.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I love vapiano, Is one of my favorite places :)

    www.viewrama.com

    ReplyDelete